Vibrating Peanut Ball
Vulcan Vibrating Peanut Ball
Why choose this product?
The ultimate vibrating peanut ball – tested and recommended by therapists and trainers. Get instant pain relief and enjoy fast recovery from workouts. Ideal for CrossFit, weightlifting, and vigorous workouts – or even a recovery day. Finally – enjoy a self-massage, anytime, anywhere, with the portable and lightweight peanut ball!
First of all, this self-massage tool is best for Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Acupressure, Moxibustion, and Reflexology Therapies.
Heat up to 2 hours on a full-charge. Fast recovery.
- SAY GOODBYE TO SORE MUSCLES: If you use foam rollers or lacrosse balls to recover, you are going to LOVE the Vulcan Peanut Ball. Dual vibrating spheres dig deep and allow you to work on your neck, back, legs, and more.
- CHOOSE FROM 4 INTENSITY LEVELS: The Vulcan Peanut Ball has 4 x speeds (Low, Medium, High, and Pulse). Whether you’ve just crushed a CrossFit WOD, are sore from a gym workout, or have recently run a marathon, we’ve got the right level for you to optimally release tension and rejuvenate your muscles.
- TRUSTED BY RUGBY PLAYERS, WEIGHTLIFERS & CROSSFIT ATHLETES: The vibrating peanut ball is used by the pros to recover quickly, rehabilitate from injuries, and perform at an elite level.
- PERFORM AND FEEL YOUR BEST: Our Vibrating Peanut Ballis loved by athletes, runners, martial artists, powerlifters, cross-fitters, and anyone looking to reach peak physical fitness.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve crafted the Vulcan Vibrating Peanut Ball using the highest quality materials, and we are so sure you will love it that we offer a 100% no-questions-asked one-year warranty. Try the Vibrating Peanut Ball today, risk-free, and experience an unbeatable deep tissue massage from the best vibrating massage ball on the market!
- If this is not your thing please look at The wireless EMS that uses electronic magnetic simulation to vibrate your muscles to either reduce pain and speed up recovery via a App.
Vibrating Peanut Ball Details:
Size: 17cm x 9cm.
2) Material: Silicone Rubber with ABS
3) Textured Surface and heat to promote deep tissue and trigger point massage
4) Colour: Black.
Data information of the Vibrating Peanut Ball:
Voltage: 9V 1A
Accessories: UK charging adapter
Battery specifications: DC 7.4V 2200mAh
Adapter output: ≥1.0A
Lithium batteries (2 hours to fully charge, delivering 1.5-5.5 hours of use)
- One button to control 4 intensity levels .
- 1 – Low (1600RPM)
- 2 – Medium (2000RPM)
- 3 – Pulsating (1200 to 2800RPM)
- 4 – High (3000RPM)
|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 9 cm|
ACHEDAWAY CUPPER - THE SMART CUPPING THERAPY MASSAGER
- Dynamic Cupping Technology - Cupper outstands ordinary cupping sets with rhythmic alternation of suction and release, which boosts blood circulation faster to the cupping area and speeds up the recovery process.
- Smart Massage - Offering suction of 5 different modes and 5 intensity levels, Cupper serves as your personal massage therapist and tailors a massage to your own needs.
- Red Light Therapy - The red light is a good aid in pain, inflammation, bringing faster results in healing skin and muscle tissue as well as creating more relaxation.
- Effective Myofascial Release - The innovative combination of different treatments enables effective trigger point or myofascial release while enhancing circulation, mobility and flexibility in just a few minutes.
- So Easy to Use - A simple touch on the control panel frees you from exhausting hand manipulation. Now you can enjoy a massage effortlessly.
- Compact and Portable - The compact size makes Cupper a perfect recovery tool for various areas such as the back, shoulder, hips, hamstring and calves. You can carry it around and enjoy a massage anywhere and anytime.
- One-Year Warranty - You can rest assured that we warrant this device to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
Vulcan Heated Performance Pants
PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org for more information OR snap up ON HUUB website beginning of FEBRUARY 2020. Enjoy the gainzs and Quicker Recovery!
These Heated Performance Hot Pants have been uniquely designed in partnership with Dr Steve Faulkner for the HUUB WATT Bike Test Team, for use during the 2018 UCI Track World Cup season. The team took home the GOLD in London, and a SILVER in Canada, going onto become British National Champions in the 4km team pursuit and individual pursuit. The team also took the GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE in 4km and 1km races.
Dr Steve Faulkner is a senior Sports Engineering and Physiology lecturer at Nottingham Trent University’s Department of Engineering. Steve is diversely knowledgeable and experienced in the combined factors that contribute to human performance (sports and health), including thermoregulation, skeletal muscle physiology, and technology development.
Today, these state-of-the-art Heated Pants target the calves, thighs, hamstrings, and glutes, all in a bid to help you achieve optimal muscle temperatures and boost performance and recovery.
Use heated performance pants to improve recovery by:
•Stimulating area-specific blood flow •Increasing blood lactate removal •Reducing inflammation and fluid build-up Stimulating circulation •Reducing stiffness and pain •Increasing joint range of motion •Reducing the onset of delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMs) •Great option as part of your active recovery, they bring many of the same benefits as common active recovery methods but without the same energy demands. Increasing blood flow and cell waste removal and therefore boosting recovery.
How do you get the best results? To get the best results from heated performance pants put on at least 10 minutes post- competition / post-training to start seeing the possible benefits of quicker recovery.
We are excited to announce that we have launched yet another new heated performance product for Swimmers , based on the hard work we have been doing in collaboration with Dr Steve Faulkner. Our goal is to ensure that you can access the best Heated Performance Pants money can buy, keeping your leg muscles at optimal temperatures!
These Heated Performance Pants are ideal for track cyclists, TT cyclists , footballer, rugby players, Runners, cross-fitters, and more, along with the substitution bench in football, rugby, hockey, track and field athletics, and a variety of other sports too.
Reasons to invest in Vulcan’s Heated Pants:
- Sufficiently warm up your leg muscles prior to your main activity.
- Avoid injury and get most out of your leg workout.
- Speed up muscle recovery.
- Keep your muscles at peak temperature between workouts. If yours muscles heat up and cool down too quickly, you will likely see a negative impact on performance. Vulcan’s Heated Pants help you avoid this!
- Vulcan’s Heated Pants help keep substitute players warm in cold British weather, ensuring you are totally prepared to step onto the pitch on short notice!
The pants come with robust side zips so you can slip in and out of your boots with ease!
Click here to view our Size Chart and Guide!
Check out some of Dr Faulkner’s previous projects!
Vulcan Heated Performance Baselayer
If interested, please send your query to email@example.com for more.
This unisex Heated Performance Baselayer (long-sleeved shirt/garment) was designed especially for swimmers in unison with Dr Steve Faulkner - a senior Sports Engineering and Physiology lecturer at Nottingham Trent University’s Department of Engineering. Steve is diversely knowledge and experienced in the various factors that contribute to human performance (sports and health), including thermoregulation, skeletal muscle physiology, and technology development.
The Heated Performance Base-layer targets the latissimus dorsi, pecks, and deltoid muscle groups to achieve optimal muscle temperatures for your best performance yet. Perfect for any sport that requires arm power!
Designed in the Midlands with British Spirit.
Reasons to invest in the Vulcan Heated Performance Base-layer:
- These can be used to help you laser-target specific arm muscle groups to warm them up before your main activity. This way, you’ll get the most out of your arm workout while ensuring you can speed up muscle recovery.
- Keep your muscles at peak temperature between workouts, so you don’t encounter negative performance impact.