Heated Socks – Battery Heated Socks – Heated Ski Socks – Helps Raynaud’s Sufferers
Heated socks can keep your numb feet at bay in cold weather. Our Vulcansportswear heating socks can keep your feet warm in whatever cold activity you do either extreme snow sports, for hikers and to help Raynaud’s Sufferers, but not runners.
35° – 55°
4 Hours – 12 Hours
- 3.7V / 2500MAH USB battery 2PCS
- Remote controller
- 5V AC Charger 1 PCS
- Function 1 pair of socks
- These Heated socks are ideally for Skiiers , snowboarders, walkers, cyclists, hikers, motorbikers, Raynaud’s suffers etc who suffer from Cold feet. They are controlled by a remote control for convenience so you can set you desire temperature from the mini remote. You can wear them high up as ski Socks for high boot wears or fold them down for lower boot/ trainer wears see pictures.
- We also do Heated Gloves and Heated Gilet check the shop
- Warm Health: carbon fiber heating material can release far infrared beneficial to human body, improve blood circulation, improve immunity, health care, and longevity;
- elastic fabric with soft cotton material, heating up fast, even heating, anti-crimping.
- Safety: low-voltage battery, short circuit protection and other functions, therefore no harm to the body.
- Use strong: carbon fiber heating socks equipped with two high-capacity lithium batteries,
Li-ion battery is fully charged can be used continuously for 4-12 hours.
Temperature 35-55 degrees adjustable,
Sock Material contents :45% Nylon, 36% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Click here to view our size guides
Return to Home Page