Heated gloves can keep your numb fingers at bay in cold weather. Our Vulcansportswear heating gloves can keep your hands warm in whatever cold activity you do either as a glove liner for extreme sports, a heated glove for hikers and to help Raynaud’s Sufferers
38° – 65°
2.5 Hours – 6 Hours
- 7.4V / 2000MAH 2PCS
- 8.4V AC Charger 1 PCS
- Function 1 pair of gloves
- These Heated Gloves / Heated Glove Liners are touchscreen Compatible so not need to take gloves off on your winter activity to answer the phone or take a selfie.
- Ideally for walkers, hikers, motorbikers, Raynaud’s suffers etc who suffer from Cold hands. To be used as either gloves or liners.
- If your a adrenaline sports person that likes ski /snowboarding cycling then i would upgrade to a more waterproof, windproof Heated sports Glove.
- We also do Heated Socks and Heated Gilet check the shop
- Warm Health: carbon fiber heating material can release far infrared beneficial to human body, improve blood circulation, regulate body meridians, promote blood circulation, improve immunity, health care, and longevity;
- elastic fabric with soft cotton material, heating up fast, even heating, anti-crimping.
- Safety: low-voltage battery, with the flow, short circuit protection and other functions, the human body does not produce harm.
- Use strong: carbon fiber heating gloves equipped with two high-capacity lithium battery,
Li-ion battery is fully charged can be used continuously for 2.5-5 hours.
Temperature 45-65 degrees adjustable,
Gloves thumb and index finger have touch screens. Easy to wear outdoor sports, simple fever to good effect.
Click here to view our size guides
Why Raynaud’s Suffers should wear heated Gloves Please Read This Article
Return to Home Page